Monday, November 21, 2016

Busy Monday, November 21

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Clean House
I almost forgot to put this up here. Here it is already 3pm. I've been busy trying to clean house. 
This was my To-Do List for Today. I'm not sure I'm going to get all of it done so looks like some will bleed into tomorrow. 

Menu
  • Ribs
  • Chicken
  • Pulled Pork
  • Thanksgiving
  • Just count the rest of the days as Thanksgiving too as we normally have left overs one day may be a Turkey Pot Pie
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • I'm on vacation this week
  • Peter works Mon-Wed
  • Kids go to school Mon-Tue
  • Clean
  • Cook
  • Survive
  • Today was suppose to be my dentist appt... I came down sick like really sick about 3 or 4 days ago. I'm on the mend today but I'm still a mouth breather so I had to cancel that. 
  • Tuesday - Orthodontist Appt for Brielle
  • Saturday
    • Marksmanship Club for Katherine
    • Birthday Party @ Friend's house
Last Week

We had STEM club last week where the girls made Hydrophobic sand. 













We had the Christmas Parade on Saturday. I didn't get any pictures but I took like 60 minutes of Video. I don't think we need that up here. Katherine had to show up with the rest of the band to practice 12pm we picked her up at 6:30 after the parade. 

Sunday, Brielle went and volunteered and I went and bought Peter a new computer desk. Well a new to us computer desk. Actually that reminds me that last week I bought a new Dyson for myself because I was getting it through a friend so I got it wicked cheap so I sold off my old Dyson which is how I turned around and bought Peter a desk. It's a very nice desk too IMO though the house has kind of thrown up from him unloading his old one it's amazing how much stuff he had stashed around it. He did try to pick it all up but we are still kind of in recovery from that. 

That's a quick run down. It's cold as heck outside though the house is burning up since I've had the oven on cleaning to burn off whatever soap I might not have gotten and to get any weird smells out. I put ribs in the crockpot and I'll transfer them over to the oven to broil them closer to dinner. I figured something in the crockpot would be best with me spending the day cleaning.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving! 


No comments:

Post a Comment