Today's 'To-Do' List
- Cleaning around the house
- Make a menu
- Grocery Shopping
- Lunch with Peter
- Try and work on Wind Turbine Project
- Mow the lawns
- Work in the Garden area
- Chicken & Something got to figure this out
- Spaghetti w/Italian Sausage
- Pork Tenderloin (crockpot) & unsure of sides I'll put with it yet
- Mother's Day so I figured I'd let the family figure this one out
A lot of work still needed on the menu but I figured I'd post this up so I don't miss yet another week.
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Choir Concert
- Band Concert
- Start of city BBQ Festival
- 7-9 Middle School Dance
- Pokemon Night
- Friday Night Magic Card Game
- City BBQ Festival Continues
- 9-11 4-H Marksmanship
- Brielle has a field Trip meeting at 3:30
- Mother's Day so I plan to take the day off and perhaps workoutside.
I'm not sure what even to write on this since it has been several weeks. We've been busy with school stuff, shooting competitions, dances, camps, etc.
Been keeping super busy and been trying to go out and help friends with their projects too so I'm pretty just worn down. I took yesterday (Sunday) off and tried to just relax some though I have to get stuff done today and try and catch up on some things that have been falling behind.
You'll notice I mentioned a Wind Turbine project too. I'm taking over the 4-H STEM club in our area so the project I have planned is to make Wind Turbines with them. I've gotten a lesson plan together but now I need to build a working Wind Turbine and get project kits together.
I've also purchased a bunch of fabric to start on costumes for the June OMGcon but that requires having space to work so that's an ongoing project just to find space.
A few pictures from the last few weeks.
|Cupcake Making Class|
|Katherine in the Bunk area for Movie Making Camp|
|Brielle from before her Junior Prom|