Write this Blog
- Lunch with Peter
- Clean up around the house.
- Try and relax! This is the first Monday I have taken off from work or rather the first day I've taken off from work where I don't have a billion doctors appointments for the children and tons of shopping to do.
- Eat Out
- Hamburger Helper w/sides
- Rotisserie Chicken w/sides
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Katherine's Birthday
- STEM 4-H Club (have to sit in car lines this day to be able to get there on time)
- Blacky Grooming Appt (been awhile he needs it!)
- Katherine's Birthday Party at the laser tag place.
- Unsure, talks about going to Holiday World. We have tickets it's just finding the right time.
The big thing is the kids started back at school last week. I now have a 6th grader and a 10th grader!! My word how time flies!
I have also been doing a lot of reading about sewing. Brielle has picked an extremely hard costume dealing with a lot of fabrics and techniques I have never used before so we shall see how this goes.