Today's 'To-Do' List
Write this Blog Menu
- Lunch with Peter
- Return library book and check out new one
- Plant stuff bought Saturday from the Botanical Garden
Some how I get the feeling more stuff will be tacked onto my day. The sales ads were horrible! I ended up digging through my pantry and inside freezer (I think most of the stuff in the outside one will have to be tossed since Peter has some stuff on top of it that is too heavy for 1 person to move safely so I haven't been able to get inside of it for a VERY long time now.)
- Chili Dogs & Chips
- Chicken Nuggets & French Fries
- Spaghetti with Chicken
- Hamburger Helper with Peas
- Chicken & Rice with Corn
- Breakfast for Dinner
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Gym on Tuesday and Thursday after work with my friend.
- Drive Brielle into School Friday for an Orchestra competition (had it on my mind it was last week but it is this week I'm rather frazzled)
- Peter has his Friday Night Magic game
- Saturday Katherine starts going back out to play Pokemon
- We have to hit Katherine's project hard this week. I had hoped a couple weeks ago when they were on spring break that she would do some but I guess I'll just have to be glad my oldest was able to watch my youngest because even if she went to holiday camp (which my oldest can't now due to age) the project still wouldn't have been done.
Again I'm sure more stuff will be thrown onto my plate. It normally is.
It was one heck of a week especially at work. Friday I didn't even get to eat lunch I was so slammed I didn't have time to even take my 10 min break which is when I normally much on something real quick and then I had agreed to go to the gym with my friend so on the way to the gym from work I was stuffing my face full of the cucumber I had brought as a snack for the day. It really was one of those weeks and I'm not sure the next few months of weeks are going to be much better (though I can't go skipping food every day). I'm sure I'll get complained at Tuesday about that one because I off handed mentioned it to my supervisor but there was just so much to do and a critical deadline that landed on my lap!
Why this picture? Well actually because of the box. It's a collapsable Bento box that I actually bought for my oldest Brielle because she wants to start making japanese like meals but as she wasn't using it yet I decided to use it. I have now decided that if she uses it more then I'm going to have to go buy myself one! It works wonderfully and the separator tray (not shown) actually goes into the freezer and works like an ice pack to keep foods cool! I love that!
I'm sure I've shown a billion pictures of it but I love it!
Last picture. This is one of the plants I bought Saturday. It's a Stevia plant. Everyone always complains at me that I need to get away from splenda and use stevia so I said well gosh darn it fine and just bought a plant of it LOL!
Have a great week!