Monday, September 11, 2017

Busy Monday, September 11th

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Blog - Apparently I need to put this because it's been way too many weeks now.
  • Menu
  • Shopping
  • Clean around the house
  • Lunch with Peter 
  • 4-H Leadership Meeting
Menu
  • Hamburger Helper
  • Chili Dogs & Chips
  • Chicken Nuggets & Fries
  • Out to Eat for Brielle's Birthday
  • Spaghetti
  • Pizza - Birthday Party
  • ?
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Through week work & school for the family.
  • Tuesday
    • Parent/Teacher Conference
  • Wednesday
    • Brielle's Birthday
    • Elizabeth - Work Luncheon
    • Pick up/Give Pet's medications
  • Saturday
    • Brielle's Birthday Party - Will be at the house so will have to throw a fit and get some help preparing for it.
Last Week

Okay so last week. Let's work backwards. Sunday I took the day off. I needed the day off badly but then ended up having to be the chore fairy and go behind everyone and clean things up. I also woke up much earlier than I should have.
Saturday Katherine and I were in Lexington and up at 5:30 am, at the State Marksmanship Match by 8 am and were there until like 1:30-2 o'clock and then drove into town and had Fazoli's with the team. I'd like to mention I was extremely ill that morning trying not to throw up and that I had not really gotten any sleep the night before. Peter was home with Brielle because she had ACT that morning.

Friday, that morning Katherine informed us she needed to be drove into school. I was home sick from work. I was feeling slightly better at least enough to drive so that afternoon I was the one to take Katherine to Lexington. We got into Lexington about 10pm and had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then got straight up to our room to go to bed. I was sad she wasn't able to go swimming in the pool but we had a lot of setbacks.

Thursday I was home from work sick and went to the doctor on that day. VERY severe UTI. I had been in excruciating pain where I couldn't function. I got my medication but spent the rest of the time in bed pushing fluids when I was awake, popping pain pills and couldn't even eat. I knew I had been fighting one for a week but Wednesday is when the pain started to kick in and it only got worse. I was seriously thinking I guess it was my bladder on my left side was going to explode from all the pain I was feeling internally. 


Wednesday, I wasn't feeling well so I left work about an hour early because I was just trying to push. I should have gone to the doctor that day but I'm stubborn and there is always so much to do.

Tuesday general day.... Oh but Katherine had to be drove into school to redo some tests.

Saturday-Monday (Labor Day weekend) ... Longest Garage Sale ever... I was exhausted and didn't help I had already had the UTI at that point so I was just fighting through everything. Monday because I wasn't feeling well (this UTI thing is the reason I'm going backwards on this timeline because you can just see the build) I had Peter go to a friend's kiddo's first birthday party with the kids because I really didn't feel well enough to go.

Okay funny story from that weekend. So Saturday we have our first day of the garage sale. That evening we pack everything under the carport but I'm a light sleeper so just as I lay down in my granny nightly I hear this bang like something falling so I run outside to the porch in just my nighty and I see this guy quick walking away from the side of my property through the yard of my neighbor and up to outside street and he calls over, "I ain't did nothing wrong ma'am" and then takes off running. So I notice there is a police car on the main road with it's lights on apparently stopped for something so I grab my robe and slippers and walk out there to talk to the officer. I wanted to make sure this guy wasn't related to whatever the problem was and he wasn't. So I go back to the house and can't really sleep now so I'm sitting on the porch posting on facebook, keep in mind this is like 1-2am, and suddenly I hear a donkey! No joke. I thought I was losing my mind but nope then I hear it again and later a 3rd time. At that point I went to bed because this was just too crazy for me.

So that was last week. Apparently I haven't posted since the 14th... wow. Life is just crazy it seems. 


30th I spent the day after work down at the dealership having my car worked on so I could finally put gas in it and not have to spend 5 minutes trying to start it every time I got gas... no joke.

29th We had a big meeting at the school for all the senior parents going over the craziness which will be our schedule of meetings trying to get our kids ready for the next step in their lives. 

26th Peter took Katherine to Marksmanship and then showed up later for another friend's daughter's first birthday Party which is where I was all that morning. And then if I remember correctly we went and played MtG and I wasn't very happy about it because it was a random deck buy in and I wasn't happy with mine.

21st Was the Solar Eclipse and we drove down to Hopkinsville so that we could see Totality. There are not words. You literally cannot keep your glasses on during Totality because you can't see a thing with them on. The world isn't dark but an eerie hue and you can see why people would freak out because for the longest time the moon looks to move over the sun at a pretty good rate and then once it reached Totality it just seemed to stop. Words just cannot describe it and I am completely planning a trip for the next one in 7 years.



The 19th my little one turned 13 years old! We went to Holiday World and then she got to see Skillet in concert. 
I wish the camera on my phone was a little better. Funny thing is Katherine really didn't even watch the concert so much as she just danced and enjoyed the vibrations more than anything else. 
Brielle & Katherine's first true 'rock' concert. 








I think that should pretty much sum things up for the last few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back to blogging. Hope you are starting to feel better, sounds like you are constantly on the go around there. Happy Birthday to your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I'm burning the candle at both ends and I'm about out of wax let alone wick. - Thanks though! Hope things have been great over there haven't had a chance to catch up on anyone's blogs lately.

      Delete