Monday, May 19, 2014

Busy Monday, May 19


Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Write this Blog 
  •  Make Menu
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Groceries
  • Re-mix and separate laundry soap into gallons
  • Work in garden
  • Reserve Camping spot
  • Pick-up Kat early to work on report

Menu

  • Hormel Beef Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli w/cheese
  • Hamburger Helper
  • Lasagna
  • ?
  • Camping food
  • Camping food
  • Camping food


This Week's 'To-Do' List

  • Gym on Tuesday and Thursday after work with my friend. (Days may change)
  • Tuesday/Thursday Swim Lessons for girls
  • Help Katherine finalize project
  • Wednesday Morning drive Katherine's project to school
  • Friday get out of work early (will need to work extra hours during the week) to go to Katherine's 'Wax Museum' where she is doing her project. - Or see if Peter will take the day off. 
  • Wed-Fri find time to get down to the school before book fair closes with Katherine. 
  • Organize all camping stuff
  • Leave for camping trip Friday


Last Week

So last Friday was the Extension Service 100 yr Celebration.

After getting a hold of the humane society and finding out how large of an application it was for Brielle to volunteer there I reasoned with myself that it just was not going to happen because of the information required and that they would need to process the application. I think we will try again this Fall.

With Friday's activities at the Extension Service I went ahead and called the school to make Brielle a car rider instead of a bus rider and I left out of work and went and picked her up and then took her down to the Extension Service even though I never got a call back about her volunteering I figured it would be better to just go down there and find out if she could instead of assuming that she couldn't. Thankfully she was able to volunteer and get that last hour and a half of volunteer time worked in.

So while Brielle was dropped off to volunteer I went and got Katherine and then called her friend's mom and got the okay to go pick up Katherine's friend and I took them both down to the celebration.

I was there long enough to get some burgers and baked potatoes they were serving along with the kiddos getting some so that was a nice dinner plus I didn't have to cook and it was free so no complaints here.

Shortly after eating Peter showed up and got some food and then it was time for me to grab Brielle and get her on her way back home while Peter stayed with Katherine and her friend so they could play on the bounce house, shoot bb guns, have their face painted and when I had left Katherine was dancing to the music.

I got Brielle home and we got her ready for her 8th Grade Spring Dance. Thankfully this year she just wanted her hair done very simply so we were able to get her all ready to go and then off to the dance.

By time I got home from dropping off Brielle, Peter and the other girls were home and there was much giggling and video games.

All in all it was a very crazy time but it all worked out thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment