Monday, October 6, 2014

Busy Monday, October 6


Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Blog
  • Groceries
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Clean up around the house
  • Sew?
Menu
  • Brats & Chips - Still held over need to eat this week so the buns don't go bad.
  • Spaghetti
  • ?
  • Pizza
  • ?
  • ?
It's just myself and Peter all week and trying to figure out how to cook for 2 is really hard.



This Week's 'To-Do' List

  • Work Tu-Fri
  •  Clean up around the house - This is a permanent main stay. 
  • Mow the lawns - actually didn't get to it last week kept meaning too but just didn't
  • Pull out Halloween Decorations - Nope didn't do this either again meant to and I kept walking towards the shed and then getting side tracked onto something else. 
  • Work on Katherine's Halloween Dress - I'm totally running out of time! 
  • Saturday sometime head to Nashville. Going to stay there overnight most likely because the kids' flight gets in around 6am I want to say. 


Last Week

So while at 4-H the kids tried out archery and now really want to do it! The first meeting would be this Tuesday but of course the kids are gone... So the next meeting will be the last Tuesday of the Month. We will try it out. I'm not going to buy anything so they will just have to deal with taking turns with the learner equipment because until I know this is something they are serious about I don't want to put any money into it. 
Over all though the kids had a lot of fun at the 4-H stuff and are looking at keeping me on my toes!!


Last week if you remember correctly I was excited that I got into the Rain Barrel class (or did I say I didn't?) In either case at one point I didn't because they ran out of space and later they opened up more slots so I was able to get into it!
I'm now being such a pusher to get people to make rain barrels. I of course in my own procrastinating way have not gotten mine set up under the gutter yet. With it being so late in the season I may just wait until the Spring.

In case you missed it I went a little batty last week. 
I posted up what I did. It cost me $2 not counting the cost of printing up 4 templates. 


It is also in the DIY section.


That was pretty much my week I think. I don't remember much and my phone doesn't have more pictures so I'm guessing so. 
We were suppose to go to the air show this week but Friday it rained and was super cold so we didn't go and then Saturday my In-Laws were in town and we had to help them which ended up taking up the day. It's kind of sad though not the end of the world since there is always next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment