Monday, June 15, 2015

Busy Monday, June 15

To Do List

  • Write this Blog
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Grocery List
  • Work on laundry
  • Mow front Lawn
  • Put away shoes (yes this has to hit the lists there are like 8-10 pairs floating around scattered throughout the house)
  • Clean up my closet (I've just been yanking and my closet is so small you never know what you yank you just kind of reach in blind and pray so my closet has thrown up)
  • Vacuum
  • Spot clean the carpet (it really needs a full cleaning but I just don't think I will have time so I will get the bad spots)
  • Clean the bathroom counter
  • Dishes (this actually should be pretty quick)
  • Give Blacky (the dog) a bath. (It has been much needed but time has been so tight.)
  • Put away my winter clothes (... remember my closet up I pulled out so many winter clothes in attempts to get what I wanted that I need to vacuum seal these away for the next few months)
  • Clean the kitchen stove and counter
Menu
  • Um... still need to figure this one out. Just myself and Peter so it should be too hard. The hard part is cooking in the correct proportions. 

This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Tuesday 
    • Work
  • Wednesday
    • Work
  • Thursday
    • Work
  • Friday
    • Work
  • Saturday
    • Botanical Gardens in the Afternoon/Evening for Balloons over the garden
  • Sunday - Father's Day
    • We plan to go out to the Ren Fair on this day. 

Last Week

 I'm starting to think I should start working on this blog daily just so I can easily remember things. Anyways last week I just worked a bunch. It was extremely stressful and irritating at work which is what made it seem like I was so busy last week to myself but I won't go into all that stuff. 

I did finally finish Katherine's shirt this past week. I may have mentioned that because it was at not this past Sunday's but the Sunday befores S'N B. I have pictures now though of the shirt I hope she likes it.


Peter also decided that he wanted a mask for OMG Con that was this past weekend. He 3D printed off the mask then worked on the bondo and such so we were driving all around town trying to find paints and supplies during last week. The house fell to pieces during this time and then of course during OMG Con everything fell apart around here as we'd wander in 1-2am and drop everything and pass out.
I'll have some other pictures later as things get uploaded but I've got a pretty big 'To Do' list for today so I'm going to hop off to that before it gets so hot I can't breath.

The Con was okay this year not as good as last year a lot of panels didn't start until really late so you stood around in the hall forever. They had technical difficulties up the wazoo! One of the key speakers had family issues and was not able to come out and then Saturday there was a bomb threat so we all had to evacuate. It was... interesting.

But until I have more pictures to post here are a few. Hope everyone had a wonderful week and has a wonderful week to come.
Duck Hunt! Classic! There was a large video game room. 
The Rave.


Me before the rave with my light up head band
Day 2 and so tired
Getting ready for the Ball.


Peter at the Ball





Some Cosplayers

The mask Peter was working on not fully done at that particular point. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt, makes me wish I could sew...I've never looked back after a sorry attempt at a pillow long ago...not where my talents live. Great pictures, sounds like a fun time. I have plans to (finally) put some of my winter clothes away this week as well. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete