Monday, August 17, 2015

Busy Monday, August 17

To Do List

  • Write this Blog
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Clean up around the house.
  • Try and relax! This is the first Monday I have taken off from work or rather the first day I've taken off from work where I don't have a billion doctors appointments for the children and tons of shopping to do. 
Menu
  • Lasagna
  • Tacos
  • Eat Out
  • Hamburger Helper w/sides
  • Pizza
  • Rotisserie Chicken w/sides 

This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Tuesday 
    • Work
  • Wednesday
    • Katherine's Birthday
    • Work
    • STEM 4-H Club (have to sit in car lines this day to be able to get there on time)
  • Thursday
    • Work
  • Friday
    • Work
    • Blacky Grooming Appt (been awhile he needs it!)
  • Saturday
    • Katherine's Birthday Party at the laser tag place.
  • Sunday
    • Unsure, talks about going to Holiday World. We have tickets it's just finding the right time.

Last Week

Last week was pretty crazy. Monday was SUPER crazy I was running EVERYWHERE so I'm not even going to go into that. Plus work has been really rough and they approved me for extra time to get caught up (you notice I'm not taking it today).
The big thing is the kids started back at school last week. I now have a 6th grader and a 10th grader!! My word how time flies!

I have also been doing a lot of reading about sewing. Brielle has picked an extremely hard costume dealing with a lot of fabrics and techniques I have never used before so we shall see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment