Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Little update

So last week I was requested to work Monday so I didn't get a post done. This Monday we were suppose to be on a field trip but it snowed so school was canceled so the field trip is moved to Saturday.
Things have been pretty busy around here.
My husband and I did get to go out and see Deadpool Sunday though. And totally leave your children at home. We saw a few people have young teens and even saw a child that was perhaps 5 max 7 in there. This movie has full frontal nudity, lots of sex, a lot of innuendo and very foul language with graphic violence. That aside my husband and I loved the movie.
I was actually off work that Friday too so I started working on the weighted blanket for a friend's daughter.
Peter went out to play cards most of the day Saturday so I continued to work on the blanket.
I still have a ways to go but I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

 

In anycase I wanted to check in and say that I'm alive but it's time to finish getting ready for work now.
Have a great rest of the week and think warm thoughts because I'm freaking tired of snow! I'm ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment