Today's 'To-Do' List
- Grocery Shopping
- Lunch with Peter
- Dentist (myself)
- Chicken Parmesan (new recipe)
- Chicken Nuggets & French Fries (hold over from last week)
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Hamburgers, Potato Salad & Corn
- Grilled Pork, Baked Beans, Salad
- ??? Haven't come up for one for potentially Saturday since we have a birthday party in the evening and it's going to be near 100 before humidity that day.
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Kids Library 1-3pm; 3pm Brie has a Dr. appt so we'll have to leave the project a little early
- Fair Entries turned in
- Kids' Friend's Birthday Party
Oddly I don't have any picture from last week. I worked some weird longer hours on days which worked out because I needed to go to lunch with the ladies from work. That was mostly it just working and nightly walks with my husband.
This weekend was a new set in Magic: The Gathering so we spent Saturday and Sunday at the game shop playing prerelease. I opened some good cards but I bombed both days in the tournaments it was pretty pathetic.
I also spent 12 plus hours doing a 3D print design for Pokemon. Pretty exhausting really.