Today's 'To-Do' List
- Drive Brielle into School
- Grocery List
- Grocery Shopping
- Lunch with Peter
- Cleaning up around the house
- Camp & Field Trip information
- Work on Garden stuff
- Pick Brielle up from school
- Orchestra (me)
- Feta Topped Chicken, Peas & Pasta (left over from last week)
- Valentine's Day - ? Not a clue. I'll talk to Peter about it during lunch we might just decide it's a good night to bring home McDonald's or something and take the night off easy (if our children allow us to do so)
- Crockpot Red Onion Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes & a veggie I haven't decided which veggie yet corn/peas/green beans or perhaps something else if I find it on sale today
- Chicken & Rice & veggie mix
- Unsure we are suppose to be playing cards at a friend's house so not sure how we are organizing it and at this point playing it by ear.
- Chicken & French Fries
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Valentine's Day
- 4-H STEM Club
- Friday Night Magic & Pokemon
- 4-H Marksmanship
- Driving out to play a Magic game called
Commander at a friend's house.
So last week got pretty messed up. There was no gym. There was a lot of stress though. Brielle came down flu positive we found out Tuesday morning even though I sent he to school Monday not feeling well so she probably had it then. Since Brielle had the flu it just meant a lot of sanitizing things though nothing really got cleaned or organized just sanitized. The good thing is no one else in the household got the flu.
Friday I got roped into playing Friday Night Magic with Peter which kind of threw things off. Saturday they were playing Game Day Magic and they were short people so I got roped in and then Sunday I got roped in. Needless to say I lost a lot of time to get stuff done with my plants and around the house.
No pictures. No funny stories. It was just a lot of working. Juggling hours and picking up paperwork and medicine through the week.
Brielle is back at school today though so that is a good thing.
Hopefully next week I'll have a more exciting blog post. God, I feel like this one is very plain.
I will say this though the weekend was very pretty here. We actually opened up the windows and aired out the house. I just turned the heater back on this morning.