Monday, February 20, 2017

Busy Monday, February 20

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Drop Brielle off at School
  • Menu
  • Groceries
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Email Teachers (various stuff field trips, time out of class etc)
  • Plant some seeds?
  • Drop some seeds off to a lady
  • Clean up the house?
  • Orchestra
Menu
  • Breakfast for Dinner
  • Pork, Mashed Potatoes, and Peas
  • Spaghetti w/Meatballs
  • Crockpot Chicken Tacos
  • Pizza
  • Chicken strips and french fries
  • Hot Dogs & Chips
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Tuesday
    • Pick up Eggs from Shop I get them from a friend who has chickens so straight off the farm. 
    • Kids have Anime Club
  • Wednesday
    • Pick up Katherine from school she got a detention what throws me off about this is she still has all of her behavioral cards it was just out of the blue and she even said she was sorry had she known she was doing something she would have tried to stop. Apparently she was talking too much and drawing in class. 
  • Thursday
    • Orchestra for me
  • Friday
    • Cards for Peter
  • Saturday
    • 4-H Marksmanship for Katherine
  • Sunday
    • Free?
Last Week

I really should write these posts out during the week because I always forget everything by Monday. I know work was really stressful for myself and for Peter. We've had a lot of crazy things hit at my work and at Peter's work they just fired 5 people because they didn't get all their certification tests done in time and so they are piling jobs on Peter that he has no clue how to do. 
I did take a friend of mine down to the Quarter Store so she got to do that and I bought a prom dress for Brielle down there that will need some adjustments. It's got a few snags but nothing I think anyone will notice and can't beat the price of $5. 
Friday was a messed up day for me I just had a bad day from beginning to end. I knew I needed to stop caring so much about it that in the long run it really didn't matter and if I just moved on I would be happier but I never quite could.
Saturday, Katherine had 4-H Marksmanship and then that evening I went and played cards with Peter and the boys.
Sunday we had company over and cooked out since it was nice out and looks like it will be nice out for most of this week. 

Apparently I didn't take any pictures of anything this week which I think is bunk and that for whatever reason they just aren't loading correctly but I'm not going to argue with it right now since it is 10:30.
I was up til near 1:30 trying to catch up laundry so people would have clothes to wear today and then back up at 6 and back down to bed around 6:10 and then back up at 6:50 and then just been trying to get things done since then.
I feel like I'm sitting here drooling on myself and that's the best accomplishment I've had with the help of 2 cups of coffee. 


It should be beautiful out here in Kentucky being in the low 70's all week. It is hard to believe it is February! Hope everyone has a great week. I'm going to go drool on myself in the shower and see if I can start feeling like a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment