Monday, May 25, 2015

Busy Monday, May 25


Still around... hope everyone has had a great Memorial Day weekend with friends and family and remembered the fallen for which is why we have this day.
While still around I'm still unsure of when a post will go up and I'm sure it will be massive when it does.
I'm aiming for next week to get something up hopefully sooner but I'm not putting pressure on myself.
What would this busy monday outline for this coming week?
Tue: 4-H - Sewing
Wed: 4-H - STEM Club (catapults)
Thurs: 15-anniversary, Orchestra Banquet, Kat has a field trip that overlaps the banquet so Pete and I are splitting duties.
Fri: Pete either plays cards are we go out for a date night since no time to celebrate our anniversary it hasn't been decided yet.
Sat: Brie has a field trip
Sun: Pack the kids for them leaving late next week for 6 weeks, Stitch 'N Bitch Meeting

Meals:
Tue - Sandwiches and chips
Wed - Spaghetti w/Chicken
Thurs - Kat eats at field trip, Brielle and I eat at the banquet, Peter picks up something for himself
Fri - Pizza (possibly Peter and I eating out)
Sat - Chicken Nuggets/Fish Sticks French fries/ Tator tots
Sun - Tacos

Have a great week! Hope to do a true post on my blog soon! Got to skip off to the grocery store tonight though.

Oh and let it be known I got into something camping this time and have a nasty itchy rash all over *sighs*

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are still around :) Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great week and I'll look forward to your next post...no pressure though as I totally get the being super busy thing.

    ReplyDelete