To Do List
Write this Blog
- Make Menu
- Make grocery list
- Grocery Shopping
- Lunch with Peter
- Pick up around the house (Been working on laundry, scrubbing down the stove & kitchen cabinets and deep cleaned the tub & curtains this morning so far. It's spring cleaning time isn't it.)
- I have music class tonight
- Monday - Tacos
- Tuesday - Chicken & Rice
- Wednesday - Maui Grilled Chicken
- Thursday - Grilled Pork with some sides haven't decided yet
- Friday - Pizza
- Saturday- Unsure
- Sunday - Unsure
This Week's 'To-Do' List
(At some point call and reschedule an appt I missed with Brielle last week not sure when I'll get the mind set with dealing with that it's always such a pain. I also need to figure out when I'm going to take Brielle down for one of her booster shots that for some reason she didn't get when she was younger this will be the last in the series.)
- Work (Adults, Kids School as per normal)
- Y (YMCA)
- Y - Workout
- Y - Workout
- 7-8 PM My Viola lessons
- Y-Swimming w/kids - ? We actually haven't done this for a bit we have been getting caught in doing other things.
- Peter - MtG (his card game)
- Pokemon League
- Open? - May have an early Birthday Party for myself but that's still in the air.
- Brielle going out to the mall with her friends.
I kind of went over last week on Friday's post. Over the weekend we just played a lot of various games and threatened the children with toy deprivation if the rooms weren't cleaned. That was really the jist of it all.
Oh the blanket I sent off finally got received. It was suppose to get there Thursday... it got there Saturday.
I was told she loves her new blanket which makes me very happy to hear.