Monday, March 21, 2016

Busy Monday, March 21


Today's 'To-Do' List

  • Write this Blog - So I missed last week. No real excuse other than I just didn't sit down and take the time for it. 
  • Make a menu. 
  • Go grocery Shopping. 
  • Finish washing Laundry - 2 weeks later still kind of working on this one though I am much closer though not much closer on finishing to fold it. 
  • Action Pest is coming by to give us a quote on taking care of the property when it comes to moles... evil evil creatures! 
  • Lunch with Peter 
  • Move items from attic into kids' room. (I need to wait on Peter for this one too dangerous to do alone.) 
  • Hospital B-12 shot is today. 
  • And see whatever else I can fit into the day I have a lot of stuff I need to get done but only so much time. 
  • Music Class
Menu


Monday - Spaghetti


Tuesday- Breakfast for Dinner


Wednesday- Country Ribs (Not sure on sides yet)


Thursday- Crockpot Chicken Tacos


Friday- Pizza


Saturday- Potluck


Sunday- Pork Loin with Garlic Rub

This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Work... I have to put in some extra hours this week since I'm taking today off and Friday is a paid holiday for our work and my paid holidays to cover all my hours... It's confusing either way I have to work extra. 
  •  Mon & Thurs I have music class as per normal
  • Saturday we have an Easter party to go to and overlapping with it we have a Birthday party also that evening so we've got to figure that out in some way.

    Seems about the jist of it just watch though every week that looks easy normally something blows up. 
  • Oh wait... this weekend is Easter isn't it... So put down dye eggs.... which means I need to buy lots of eggs. 


    Last Week

    I really can't remember too well. We celebrated my Birthday with a very nice dinner and I introduced the girls to calamari which Katherine liked but Brielle wasn't sure of and I think that was because it was over cooked so very rubbery.

    I took Brielle to STEM club, Katherine had other obligations. Then in a whirlwind of events I rushed home got Kat and we went to the library where they made these cute no sew pillows. 

    We had one of the girls friends stay the night this past week.

    Peter and I got out to go to a St. Patties day party for a little bit too though we know our limits and made our goodbyes early in the evening. 

    Played a lot of MechWarrior Online (Did I mention we're a gaming family... Like seriously)

    I had Stitch N Bitch this past Sunday too though I didn't accomplish anything but it was nice to get out even if I did have a headache all day.

    1 comment:

    1. A very belated happy birthday to you! We like calamari here but the first time we tried it was on a vacation (before we had kids!) in California and finding it cooked properly in the Midwest does seem to be a challenge. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

      ReplyDelete