Today's 'To-Do' List
- Write Blog
- Make Menu - Grocery List
- Grocery Shopping
- Lunch with Peter
- Steak, Baked Potatoes, Corn (we found steak on discount this weekend)
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Spaghetti w/Meatballs
- Pork loin with pear compote
- Eat Out
- Chicken Nuggets/ Fish Sticks & French Fries (hold over from last week)
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Kids are on Fall Break
- Peter is working M-Th and taking Friday off
- I'm working Tu-F
- 4-H has something going on Tuesday but I'll be working and I haven't heard about them getting a ride yet.
- Saturday is the Lindsey Stirling concert we bought Brielle tickets for for her birthday.
Last week I was busy but I couldn't even tell you how unless I went back and read my Facebook. Time just seemed wonky. Katherine went to her first Marksmanship meeting last Tuesday but it was just an informational one we have another one this month for Orientation. Brielle got her braces finally off last week too. I haven't gotten any pictures yet. She's enjoying popcorn again though.
As per normal we ended up with company pretty much all weekend.
I did get my quilt finally sandwiched together I just haven't had time to set up the sewing machine.
On the 4-H night I made this Chicken Tangier and I had to get interesting with the spices because some of mine were no longer good because the lids rusted. This chicken was overcooked which is pretty normal when I cook in the crockpot and it was fruitie and interesting but the girls loved it. Katherine loved the sauce left in the pan. Katherine hates rice but she devoured it with this. It wasn't a winner to Peter because he hates fruit but for the rest of this I do believe it is on the make again list especially since I have extra ingredients so I need to see if I can make a freezer meal out of this or something.