Monday, October 3, 2016

Busy Monday, October 3

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Write this post
  • Make my menu (kind of needed for thos post too isn't it)
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Clean around the house
Menu
  • Monday - Nachos (I've got chips, I've got cheese so I figured hey that works I'll pick up a few extra things and make a meal out of it.)
  • Tuesday - Chicken Tangier over rice
  • Wednesday - Spaghetti w/Italian Sausage
  • Thursday - Grilled Chicken w/various sides aka dig through the freezer for frozen veggies so it'll be peas, corn or something whatever I grab first (Come on I'm only on my second cup of coffee.)
  • Friday - Pizza
  • Saturday - Girls Fend - Courtney's Birthday Party 
  • Sunday - Chicken Nuggets/Fish Sticks & French Fries
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Tuesday-
    • Work/School
    • Brielle gets her Braces Off
    • Katherine has Marksmanship informational meeting with 4-H. She really enjoys shooting so yup another club. 
  • Wednesday-Thursday - Work/School unless I missed something I think it's open. 
  • Friday -
    • Work/School
    • Peter has his card game
  • Saturday - 
    • Friend has her 40th Birthday Party
    • Potluck Meet & Greet with Gardening Facebook Club -- Thinking I won't bother making it to this because I could only be there for a little bit before the birthday party but I may try to make an appearance I just can't decide. 
  • Sunday - Free?
Last Week

So last week was pretty hectic. I had work of course and then I had to meet with my daughters councilor we are wrapping things up. It doesn't mean things are done just means for a time. I won't go into the who and what not but some probably been able to gleam my oldest was sexually assaulted last year and we've just spent the last year trying to find some sort of normalcy which thankfully my daughter is very resilient and I'm very proud of her but it's like doing a polka. You're going forward, you're going backwards and you're turning around all at once and life becomes disorienting but that's as much as I really want to say on that. I had my meeting prepping me for one of our final readings here at the end of the month.

Otherwise just was a lot of working during the week.

 Thursday was the 4-H Tailgate party where we went and had Hot dogs, chips and cookies and helped with the 4-H clubs we were apart of and then that's when Katherine decided she wanted to sign up for another club.






Friday I had to be up at 4:30 am with my oldest to take her to a field trip. It was a no school day but her engineering course was going to the UK campus. Needless to say I got her there with a lot of frustration because I think I've mentioned her slowness to get ready in the morning before. I ended up going out for breakfast after and then just going into work real early. That afternoon just a lot of running had to be done and then that evening the girls and I went through their room and pulled out old toys and boxes and boxes of clothes from closets and dressers that didn't fit. By the way I ended up being up for about 22 hours that day. Yeah I was beat!

Saturday we were at a friend's house for a garage sale but it kept raining on and off so we finally gave up putting things out.


Sunday we had another garage sale and that afternoon I took her teenager and toddler with me and my girls down town to the airshow.
Peter was out of town all day Sunday. Someone got an extra ticket to Louder than Life in Louisville and I told him he could go so he was out there.

I think that was a pretty quick run down of this past week.

I almost didn't post today because I started on the house then I realized I needed to get this up.

I've got the Ska music pumping so I'm moving on to cleaning the house.




2 comments:

  1. Whew! You sure do keep busy over there. I'm so sorry for your daughter and the rest of you in having to endure such an awful thing. You do a better job of keeping up with posting on Mondays than I can manage and I'm not even half as busy. Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my having kept up with it is either pure stubbornness or I've gone completely insane! Though your posts are so nicely laid out I love reading them!
      Thank you for the thought for the family.
      Hope you've had a great week and continue to do so!

      Delete