Monday, March 6, 2017

Busy Monday, March 6

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Drive Brielle into School for Beta - Did this then on the way home got a message they weren't having Beta this morning. Very inconsiderate not to give proper notice. 
  • Write this Blog
  • Make a Menu 
  • (Additional update while writing this) Got a phone call to go have breakfast with friends.
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Go down and buy flea/tick meds for the cat she's out and today's treatment day gotta keep up with that the ticks are already out can you believe that! We just got a notice from our local news station about it.
  • Plant some more seeds. I got some planted Friday but Johanna got off work early so since I was hanging out with her we did some embroidery stuff so I didn't get as much done as I needed but she helped me get some done at least. 
  • Pay bills. 
  • Update credit card info on stuff I got sent out a new card. Don't you just hate that they send you out a new card just because they changed the design and now you have to go back through everything and update all your information on your bill pays. 
  • Try and find time to catch up a little on the house. The laundry monster is by far the worst! 
Menu
  • Chicken, Pasta & veggies - Held over from last week was suppose to be Sunday's meal but with me helping Johanna sew the day got away from us so Peter just went down to Subway for a couple Meatball subs we split among the family. Ever do that? Decide it's just not worth the stress.
  • Crockpot Pork Roast, Potatoes & more veggies (pretty much I'm going to see what veggies I can find on sale)
  • Spaghetti w/Turkey Sausage
  • Sloppy Joes & Chips
  • Pizza
  • Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
  • Hamburgers & French Fries
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Tuesday
    • Close the Deal "Scheduling Fair" 3:30-6pm - This is the HS class registration for the next year. Hard to believe my baby is going to be a senior!
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
    • Orchestra 7-8pm
  • Friday
    • Peter's Card Game
  • Saturday
    • Marksmanship 1-3pm
  • Sunday
At some point Johanna said she may be back over to work on her project again this week I'm unsure of what day that will be. 

I also plan to make it down to the gym a few days this week. 

Last Week

So last week I didn't do a post. I was so busy doing so much running that by time I got home it was pretty much time to make dinner and I just didn't feel up to it at that point.
So let's touch on the week before last. As always I forget to put things down on the schedule one of those things was I took Brielle out to get her Driver's Permit. 

We've been out driving in a parking lot twice since then. I do believe instead of gray my hair is going to go pure white. 

(I need to find why my phone won't sync photos anymore with blogger this is a tad annoying it's easiest to post them to facebook and then download them to my pc to then upload them to here... yup too many steps but it's not going to hit today's 'to do' list.)

Last week was just a lot of work and stuff. I decided by time I got to Thursday that I was taking Friday off as a vacation day. I pretty much took Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off mentally as a vacation and god did I love it! I was happy all weekend. I went and saw friends. We had a Stitch N Bitch meeting I went to (though I was really sick Saturday so I didn't do much at SnB) and Saturday night I went to a friend's house and played board games. Sunday got a bit shot after I dropped some tools off and talked with a friend I met back up with Johanna she needed help with her sewing project and she's never really explored her sewing machine before or done any larger projects before so I spent the evening helping her learn and it got progressively faster as she got more comfortable which is good.

Oh so that week I didn't post about yeah we were in like the mid-70's breaking temperature records. This past Friday it Snowed! I'm not joking. This is NUTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment