Monday, April 28, 2014

Busy Monday, April 28


Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Write this Blog 
  • Menu
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Groceries
  • Return library book and check out new one
  • Gym
  • Plant stuff bought Saturday from the Botanical Garden
Some how I get the feeling more stuff will be tacked onto my day. The sales ads were horrible! I ended up digging through my pantry and inside freezer (I think most of the stuff in the outside one will have to be tossed since Peter has some stuff on top of it that is too heavy for 1 person to move safely so I haven't been able to get inside of it for a VERY long time now.)

Menu

  • Chili Dogs & Chips
  • Chicken Nuggets & French Fries
  • Spaghetti with Chicken
  • Hamburger Helper with Peas
  • Pizza
  • Chicken & Rice with Corn
  • Breakfast for Dinner


This Week's 'To-Do' List

  • Gym on Tuesday and Thursday after work with my friend. 
  • Drive Brielle into School Friday for an Orchestra competition (had it on my mind it was last week but it is this week I'm rather frazzled)
  • Peter has his Friday Night Magic game 
  • Saturday Katherine starts going back out to play Pokemon
  • We have to hit Katherine's project hard this week. I had hoped a couple weeks ago when they were on spring break that she would do some but I guess I'll just have to be glad my oldest was able to watch my youngest because even if she went to holiday camp (which my oldest can't now due to age) the project still wouldn't have been done.
Again I'm sure more stuff will be thrown onto my plate. It normally is. 


Last Week

It was one heck of a week especially at work. Friday I didn't even get to eat lunch I was so slammed I didn't have time to even take my 10 min break which is when I normally much on something real quick and then I had agreed to go to the gym with my friend so on the way to the gym from work I was stuffing my face full of the cucumber I had brought as a snack for the day. It really was one of those weeks and I'm not sure the next few months of weeks are going to be much better (though I can't go skipping food every day). I'm sure I'll get complained at Tuesday about that one because I off handed mentioned it to my supervisor but there was just so much to do and a critical deadline that landed on my lap! 


 Picture looks weird turned this way lol. This is one of my more yummy lunches. A turkey BLT but I put the T on the side (the red) so it wouldn't get all icky with a side of cucumbers and some cantaloupe.
Why this picture? Well actually because of the box. It's a collapsable Bento box that I actually bought for my oldest Brielle because she wants to start making japanese like meals but as she wasn't using it yet I decided to use it. I have now decided that if she uses it more then I'm going to have to go buy myself one! It works wonderfully and the separator tray (not shown) actually goes into the freezer and works like an ice pack to keep foods cool! I love that!
 I want to say this was Tuesday when I had a little time at work to spare (or rather I made the time because my pants kept annoying me and falling down. Yup I've dropped a pants size! Woot! Though it's not all fun and games now nothing fits right!
 I did go out shopping again for clothes for the family after being told the yellow I picked wouldn't work. These are the outfits I got for myself and the girls and Peter wore blue jeans and a blue polo shirt.
Picture I took while sitting on the front porch with my phone. I love it when the dogwoods are in bloom.
I'm sure I've shown a billion pictures of it but I love it!
 A glare picture off of the treadmill. I've got a lot of friends that suddenly have taken the initiative to get back into health which makes it easier for me because now I have people to work out with! That always makes it better and gives a lot more motivation!

Last picture. This is one of the plants I bought Saturday. It's a Stevia plant. Everyone always complains at me that I need to get away from splenda and use stevia so I said well gosh darn it fine and just bought a plant of it LOL!




Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment