Get kids to bus 6:40 & 7:15
- Write this blog
Go to work Menu Coupons Organization Grocery List loaded onto phone Grocery Shop Get Katherine Make Dinner
Today's (Tuesday) 'To-Do' List
Get kids to bus 6:40 & 7:15 Go to work Lunch w/Ladies from work Back to work Go to bank Go to High School for Parent Teacher Conference Pick up Katherine Pick up dinner on road Go to 4-H project Club - get out around 7:30
- Home for homework, showers & other night time routine things.... I think we are going to miss our 8pm bedtime or the kids.
- Finish Blog
Hamburger Helper & Green Beans Crockpot- Scratch that Eat Out
- Spaghetti w/ Meatballs
- Grilled Chicken, baked potatoes, corn on the cob
- Chicken Nuggets & Fries
- Brats, Chips & Baked Beans
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Wed & Thurs Work...
- Thursday - PTO Fall Festival, No After School care will need to be home early for Kat to get off the bus.
- Off Friday for Teacher in Service, Drive Brielle to the other High School at 5am for her field trip to UK's engineering department.
- Saturday - Katherine Marathon Run, Dog goes to groomers, Scarecrow Festival @ Botanical Garden w/kids, Katherine has Pokemon League
- Sunday I think it will be just getting ready for the week again as I have to work this next Monday also.
Brielle got her Halloween costume in. I may be making Katherine's but I'm not crazy enough to try and sew two costumes from scratch LOL
She's very happy with it and now I just need to get her a wig for this anime character she's going to be. I don't know the anime but she really seems to like it.
Friday Peter and I went to Memphis and walked around until show time for Penn & Teller. It was a neat experience and the magic show was really neat.
It was nice to get out of town though it was also nice to get home Saturday.
Saturday night Peter and I went to a Magic the Gathering Pre-Release. I don't play the card game very often, normally only one Pre-release game a couple times a year. I'm not big into the game but I like doing stuff with my hubby.
|A church I thought was neat.|
|Another neat church but funny enough it was up for sale. Peter and I started coming up with crazy ideas for it.|
Brielle had her Birthday Party at the bowling alley Sunday. The kids had a lot of fun and those of us adults still around got a lane to ourselves and also bowled. We remembered it had been such a very long time time since we had been bowling!
I just had to take a picture of dinner one night. I didn't know what I was going to make so I found this recipe for caramelized garlic chicken. I over cooked the chicken sadly but otherwise it wasn't too bad. I may try it again sometime.