Monday, September 8, 2014

Busy Monday, September 8


Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Get kids to bus 6:40 & 7:15
  • Write this blog
  • Go to work
  • Drop off 4-H Registration Forms
  • Sign kids up for Canning with 4-H
Menu
  • Chili Dogs & Chips
  • Spaghetti & Chicken
  • Breaded Pork, Peas, Mashed Potatoes, Pan gravy
  • Chicken, Pasta & green beans? (may change that veggie)
  • Pizza
  • Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
  • Eat Out for Brielle's Birthday



This Week's 'To-Do' List

  • Work... Lots of work they are talking about me working every day this week I'm not sure what's going to happen to my hours. Lots of stuff going on at work.
  •  Clean up around the house 
  • Take Katherine to Race on Tuesday   
  • Library - This is either going to the library or remembering to renew everyone's books online. 
  • Mow the lawns
  • Catch up on paying bills
  • Call family - Haven't talked to my grandparents for awhile and just need to make a solid effort to give them a call. I've been so busy and then sick. I know they understand but I still want to try and make this a priority.  


Last Week

So let's talk about Tuesday...
The directions to the Run were bad and so Katherine and I ran for probably half a mile or more trying to find it. I was still in my work clothes and dripping with sweat. When we finally got there Katherine had already basically ran a marathon and then she had to run again! She did finish though and I'm proud of that we did a lot of running that day. 



That night I got sick...
I stayed sick too. 
I went to work sick on Wednesday and after that I couldn't do it any more and I ended up calling into work sick both Thursday and Friday.

Friday even though I wasn't well still that night I did get some sewing in. I'm still trying to work on this Halloween costume for my daughter. It's a lot bigger project than I had really realized fully. I should have but I just wanted to do something for her you know. 
Friday was also Sadie Hawkins at the High School.
It's hard to believe I have a kid in High School. 

Well that was pretty much it last week. I got some cleaning done but that is about it. I was really just too sick. Saturday we went to basically a giant Flea Market and I zombie walked around for the most part just coming in and out of being there and being very snappy at the children because I was still very sick. 

Sunday, Peter went grocery shopping with me and we restocked up the house. It was more than I had planned on spending but we were out of paper goods (toilet paper, tissue paper, paper towels) and stocked up on some stuff to last us for a while. 

Today, Monday, I went into work because Friday work called and my supervisor seemed a bit in a panic with me not there and out sick since we've had so much to do so I agreed to come in today. It was a long day and it's going to be a long week at work. I have a lot of stuff I have to do and being out sick two days put us 2 days behind schedule which I got chided for but not too much because as one of the engineers put it, "Boy you look like shit." That is a quote. I'm not 100% but there's just not a lot of time to be down sick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment