Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Easy Snack Crackers

Easy Snack Crackers

Little bit of truth here. This is a photo I found on pinterest as there was nothing left of my crackers to even attempt to take a picture. 
There are a lot of recipes flying around out there for this type of cracker. This particular recipe I got from the local herb society cookbook and everyone loved it! While I was looking around online curious on the popularity of this recipe I found several different versions that would change an ingredient or the amount of oil but almost all of them had you bake them. These are a no bake version! They're very quick to throw together a few hours before a party or get together. These are NOT a diet food though.

1 box oyster crackers
1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
1 Tbs. Dill Weed
1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
2/3 cup Vegetable oil

In a Tupperware bowl, mix first four ingredients. (I actually just used a gallon sized ziplock bag and that worked just fine too.) Drizzle oil over flavored crackers. Seal the bowl, shake and let stand for two hours or until golden in color.

And yup those are the Nutrition Facts I got when I put the recipe into MyFitnessPal. I told you this was not a diet food but they are OH so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment