Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Siding...

Only Posting MONTHS late.

So do you remember last summer when I was looking for siding. Stressing over things and was totally crazy?
I'm sure I mentioned we got it but I forgot to post pictures. I was looking through things trying to find something when I was reading on MoneySavingMom about another person who also paid cash for their siding. The top picture is the only original picture I have of the house when we bought it I accidentally drew over it when I was trying to figure out windows.
I figured I'd post it now otherwise it was going to totally bug me that I didn't!
So yup bottom picture is a new picture of the house. Main reason we did this was for insulation in the walls though but there was no replacing the siding after it was taken down with the same siding so we just went completely different. 


No comments:

Post a Comment