Monday, February 2, 2015

Busy Monday, February 2



Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Doctors appt - Yeah I have a yearly check up with the APRN that I really
    can't stand. Until my appt at 9:30 I'm fasting because this doctor likes to do surprise blood tests and then try to determine things, even things that after I did my research for it there is no range determined for non-fasting tests *huffs and puffs* Sorry if I didn't have to have my medication renewed I wouldn't be going.
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Groceries
  • Homework Diner
Groceries and Menu were never done. I ended up going out to lunch with Peter then picking up my friend Johanna to drive her to the next state over to show her their SUPER Jo-Ann's. My afternoon was spent in travel or there then rushing to get back in time for the Diner.
Menu

  • Monday - Homework Diner
  • Tuesday - Chicken and Pasta?
  • Wednesday - Spaghetti?
  • Thursday - ....
  • Friday - Pizza
  • Saturday - Hamburger Helper?
  • Sunday - Rosemary Porkloin w/Baked Potatoes and some type of veggie probably peas, I like peas (Hold over from last week)
Lots of question marks because I really don't know I'll give it more thought tomorrow... probably while I'm grocery shopping. 


This Week's 'To-Do' List
Not much going on this week so I don't have any excuses not to go to the gym so I'm going to make a solid effort.
Orthodontist on Thursday for Brielle.
Friday Night Magic for Peter Friday and I may pick up Katherine's friend again and maybe see about going swimming this time.
Saturday is Pokemon for Katherine.
Sunday is Bitch 'N Stitch for me
Last Week

... Can we say lots of 4-H




Then a sleepover Friday night at my house... lots of little girls we played some dance game that used the xbox kinect. I really tried to wear those kids out!

Saturday we went to the movies early in the morning and watched Into the Woods... had I had to pay to go I think I would have a lot more complaints. Then again I dislike musicals but even another friend who went who loves all things Disney and loves musicals didn't have much good to say about it either. 

Sunday we went to the Kids Fair. 

Then we went to a friends house for their Superbowl party. It was interesting. It was more fun teasing the folks that cared about the games but I did ask questions and actually tried to understand the game. 


Sorry for the messy post I want this blog up before midnight so I can say it was officially up on MONDAY! By golly I need to get better at my goals.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great week! Glad to know about Into the Woods...I'd been thinking of going to see that. I'll just wait it out for Redbox or Netflix now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the girls liked the movie... it was very drawn out. Everyone has different tastes but I think I would have rather seen the Hobbit but the girls had the choice.
      It's been... an interesting week. Not exactly great but could be worse. Hope your week is going well too! :)

      Delete