Today's 'To-Do' List
- Write this Blog
- Make a menu
- Go grocery Shopping
- Lunch with Peter
- Catch up on chores around the house
- Do some work outside/get plants in the ground
- Music Class & Taking Brielle with me tonight
- Recheck Out/Return Library Books
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- All week - Work/School for the Family
- Tuesday- Fine Arts Festival for Strings. Brielle has a performance with the High School and I have a performance with the other Adult students with some of the High School & Middle School filling in since we are such a small class.
- Wednesday - Last 4-H STEM Club until the Fall
- Thursday - I have music class but it will depend if I go according to what is going on with Katherine. Katherine may have a performance for Chorus at the Fine Arts Festival that evening.
- Friday- I need to take Brielle to the Middle School in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon from there also because they are having a special session with Ryan Joseph.
- Saturday - RPG game in the evening it was canceled this past week due to schedule
- Sunday.... I'm Free I think OMG I'm free I'm free *knock on wood*
I think that sums it up. Oh we moved Stitch N Bitch to Saturday due to a confliction one of the ladies is having on Sunday's now and I stocked up on WAY too much fabric that they had on sale at Jo-Ann's (RIP Hancock) and I even got some material to start a new craft. I've been kind of stuck as I'm waiting to find out the gender of a couple babies. Two of our ladies in the group are pregnant! So I'm going to be behind the sewing machine a lot coming up here soon.
I think that is it in a nutshell.
Hope everyone has a great week and I will start posting on projects as soon as I get a spare second to get started on some. Feels like I've been non-stop running lately. Oh and BTW I'm loving the gorgeous weather but it's suppose to be up to 83 today... I could use a break from the heat! Mid-70's would have been great for it to stop at for awhile.