Monday, January 16, 2017

Busy Monday, January 16

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Blacky to Groomer - They called to reschedule this but when I told them Monday's were my only day they said to bring him in anyways. Peter thankfully drove him in because it is a holiday so I didn't have to be up with the kids. Mind you I had planned to sleep until 7:30 boy was I dreaming. 
  • Get Brielle up and going to go babysit for a friend so she can take her husband to the doctor. 
  • Make menu
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Catch up around the house - That's a list all of it's own. 
  • Plant Seeds - They've been soaking a long time eep! I've got to get them into some soil!
  • Take Brielle down to the Humane Society depending on what time she gets done babysitting.
  • Make sure the girls are caught up on their homework and get ready for the school week to start again. 
Menu
  • Chicken Parmesan & Pasta
  • Pork w/Pear Compote, salad & baked potato
  • A ground beef meal I haven't figured out what yet
  • Chicken Sausage (ham for Peter), brussel sprouts, rice mix
  • Pizza
  • Salmon (chicken for Peter), rice & steamed carrots
  • And another meal I haven't figured out yet. It's one of those days.
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Tuesday
    • Dentist appt for the girls
    • Anime Club for the girls
  • Wednesday
    • 4-H STEM Club
  • Thursday
    • Meet with my friend Courtney to go some place called the Quarter Store
    • Orchestra Class
  • Saturday
    • Katherine has Marksmanship again.
    • Potential Stitch n Bitch meeting folks are leaving it up in the air it's starting to irritate me truthfully because I need to plan my week.
    • Potential Painting class but again up in the air because I'm not going alone and I don't know if the other person can go or not because they do have an infant so I'm not sure how that will work out. 
Last Week

Since I always do my weekly plan and I'm in a mood because my husband was in a mood this morning before he left I'm not even going to deal with it. Let's just say I was busy. I'm alway freaking busy. This week is looking better but who knows.



Katherine at Marksmanship. 

A couple embroidery projects I did on my machine.


Brielle at her Junior Year Homecoming. 
We went and saw Assassin's Creed at the theater it is part of what Peter's job does every year for all it's employees is rents out the movie theater really freaking early and gives you a list of movies to choose from. 


We then went and played the Pre-Release game for Magic the gathering. 






Lots of other stuff happened those are the highlights. I'm hoping my day gets better and I hope everyone has a good week. 

1 comment:

  1. Was the Assassin's Creed movie good? How fun to get the movie theater more or less to yourself. Hope your day got better and you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete