Monday, January 9, 2017

Busy Monday, January 9

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Take Brielle to School
  • Eat Breakfast & Take meds! I've been bad about this! 
  • Make Menu
  • Make Grocery List
  • Drop wedding things off at rental company
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Get Groceries
  • Unload Car & put things away (probably should at least unload before I get groceries)
  • Make dinner
  • Orchestra Class
Menu
  • Sausage & Eggs? - Really don't know nothing really sounds like a good fit for tonight.
  • Tacos
  • Royal Round
  • Pizza
  • Eat Out
  • Hot Dogs
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Work & School for everyone normal schedule
  • Thursday
    • Parent/Teacher Conferences
    • Orchestra Class
  • Friday
    • Peter's Card Game
    • Brielle has Homecoming
  • Saturday
    • Morning at the Movies paid for by Peter's work
    • Katherine has Marksmanship
    • Peter and I will be down playing cards that night for Pre-Release
  • Sunday
    • Brielle volunteers at the Humane Society
    • Peter and I have another day of Pre-Release
Last Week

Last week was a bit of a blurr. Thankfully there was no Orchestra class.
Tuesday I had planned to go to the gym but something made me really sick I'm real sure it was my soup so I contacted the company.
Wednesday I went and did some discount shopping not by plan but I went in for french bread for dinner and found a lot of meat on discount. I was still not feeling very great so nope no gym and that was the theme for the week.
Thursday the kids had a snow day and I got off work early but I had to do a lot of running and then when I got home I was extremely unhappy with my children because nothing was done around the house. That night I took the bride to be out for drinks,. 

Friday, I picked up rental stuff. I went shoe shopping all over town because the kids lost my white shoes and white is not a color you find at this time of year. Johanna and I worked on wedding stuff until 12am and then I got to bed at 1am to get up at 5am to get ready for the wedding.
Saturday was the wedding and OMG the stories. We were running late. Half the food got left back in town over an hours drive away in other words. Everyone got locked into one of the rooms and the photographer had to shimmy the door open with scissors. The cupcakes arrived not topped yet. The Groom arrived only 20 minutes before the wedding and he had the food that was forgotten. We had to bust our asses to put the community center together for the wedding. Oh the ink security tag got left on my dress! We found out 30 minutes before the wedding so the photographer drove me to the closest town as we had to talk to JC Penney's to get them to approve having the tag taken off. I still need to call them back. It was total craziness.

Sunday I rested I refused to cook or anything. I just rested.
It's been nuts and I'm totally ready for things to calm down a bit. 

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I sure hope you get some rest this week. I can't believe how early parent teacher conferences are around there. Ours aren't until mid-February. Will you be sharing some pictures of the whirlwind wedding activities soon? Hope your Monday is a peaceful one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to rest though harder than it sounds.
      HS is on a Trimester schedule so the P/T conferences are at weird times.
      As soon as I get some pictures sadly our photographer is just a hobbyist so there aren't a lot of pictures but you can't beat the price of free. I didn't have time to take any even with my cellphone myself. It was CRAZY.
      Hope you're having a great week out there!

      Delete