Today's 'To-Do' List
Drive Brielle into School Make Blog
- Call college find out why I never got Brielle's bill and what's going on with her credits
- Call new medicine insurance and find out why they aren't going to cover a drug I've already contacted my doctor about and it should be completely covered
- Take down outside decorations (if it ever dries up enough for us to go outside)
- Menu Plan
- Grocery Shopping
- Work on more of Johanna's wedding stuff
- Chicken & Stir Fry w/rice
- Pork tenderloin with potatoes and peas
- Spaghetti w/Sausage (Wed. January 4th is National Spaghetti Day)
- Eat Out
- ? - I've spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure out this meal even went through the ads and coupons... I just can't decide how much energy I'm going to have that day so for now I'll leave it blank
This Week's 'To-Do' List
- Work Tu-Thr I'm taking Friday off for wedding prep, kids school M-F, hubby work Tu-Fri
- Thursday take Johanna out for drinks
- Saturday is Johanna's wedding so everything is kind of centered around that
After Blacky came home things got a little back to normal and the family was more upbeat. Mind you most of our vacation was gone at that point but we made it a day and went and got a nice breakfast Thursday and then went and saw Rogue One at the Imax and then grabbed a drive through lunch because we were in the next city over and drove the kids back to meet with friends and directly go into another movie so Peter and I went window shopping and just took it easy. That kind of has been the theme of just taking it easy.
Friday I was feeling pretty under the weather but we did take the kids down to the art museum.
Saturday we didn't know if we were going to have anyone over for New Year's Eve we decided to go back to our old tradition of sticking at the house and playing some Rock Band. It happened folks canceled over at a friends party and then other people stopped in and before you knew it we had a houseful that rotated out of some of our dearest friends through the night.
Some pictures from the last two weeks.