Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Busy Monday, March 20 (Wednesday Edition)

Today's 'To-Do' List What happened to Monday? What happened to Tuesday?

So Monday got pretty messed up. I drove Brielle into school. I got my meal plan done. I took some time to watch my show (The 100) and things were going about like normal. I was a bit slower than normal though so before I could get the shopping done it was time for me to go to Lunch with Peter. We didn't get out of the parking lot before he got called back in. So I waited in the parking lot 45 minutes before he came back out and then on the way to lunch he got another call so after lunch I drove him to his next work site and then back to the homesite (hospital has offices spread across the city). It ate up a bunch of the day and then had to do the grocery shopping and take Brielle to the orthodontist. Class got canceled so I watched shows with my husband since I was out and about a lot this past week so he was feeling neglected. 
Tuesday, I drove Brielle into school again she's got some late work she has to get done and her school laptop got stolen so she is having a hard time keeping up with the work (yeah found out about that Monday). It was a normal day of work but forgot that the girls had Anime Club that night so I double booked myself. After I got out of work I was putting away my prescription safety glasses and the arm snapped so I had to take them to eyemart to see if I could get just the arm which I couldn't and they wouldn't put the lenses into different frames since I had some frames at home. So when I did get home I stole the arm off my old frames and put them on my new ones and other than a color difference it's all fine. So got home made dinner and then Peter took the girls to club because Johanna was coming over for me to help her with sewing again. Which was a bit of a mess because I was having to guess things and I was tired. Thankfully a friend of the girls their mom contacted me and asked about driving the girls back so we didn't have to go back out to pick them up. 
Menu
  • Spaghetti w/Meatballs
  • Chicken, Pasta & Salad
  • Pizza
  • Chicken Nuggets w/French Fries
  • -- Does I forgot count? I'm pretty sure I bought something I just can't remember what.
This Week's 'To-Do' List
  • Wednesday 
    • Work/School
    • Johanna comes back by to work on more sewing. 
  • Thursday
    • Work/School
    • 5:30 -7 Band Concert
    • 7-8 Orchestra (I'm going to have fun getting between these)
  • Friday
    • Peter's Card game I may or may not join this week
    • Brielle may be Volunteering at the Library
  • Saturday
    • Take Brielle out Driving in the morning
    • Katherine has 4-H Marksmanship
    • Katherine has a friend spending the night
  • Sunday
    • Brielle Volunteers at Humane Society
Last Week

I got some lovely cards from the gardening group I'm in. Peter was sick on my actual birthday. Johanna took me out for coffee though and then we went out for coffee Thursday too. 

Thursday, Peter was feeling better so we went to Golden Corral for dinner thankfully for the lunch with the ladies from work (Tuesday) I asked for my gift card to there because it took that, my free meal for my birthday plus an extra $7 not including tip just to cover the 4 of us to go eat there. It won't be something we do as a family very often that is for sure. And then I went to class directly after which is how I ended up with Johanna because after class I knew Thursdays she would be shopping at Dollar General (she's a couponer from heck) so I met with her to discuss some ideas and then ended up sticking around and then we went to coffee. I didn't get home until about 11:30 Wednesday and Thursday. 

I had my first job embroidering some onesies they had to be done for this past weekend for a baby shower



Friday was Pokemon night so I decided not to join in the card game (that and it had a huge entry fee last week) so I stuck around and talked to some friends and I bought a very adult card game called Joking Hazard and we played that. 
After I got the kids home I went to bed. I went to bed early pretty much all weekend. 

Saturday, Johanna and Courtney joined me out in Evansville and we had a lovely lunch at a greek restaurant and then went to the big Jo-Anns there. Jo-Anns was AWFUL! Every one was awful I even put in a complaint. Who knows how far it will go and part of me wishes there was some competition for how poorly we were treated but there won't be and I'm not going to demand it because the important part was noting just how bad the service was. We will never go back to the Evansville Jo-Ann Fabrics. 
That night I went to a St. Patties day Party and talked and stayed up way too late.

Sunday... I truthfully can't remember Sunday too much I know I slept a lot and I know Peter and I went out and picked up flooring samples as we are trying to figure out how we are going to redo the kitchen and the living room but that is about all I remember. 

Well that's a run down pretty much. 
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment