Monday, September 12, 2011

I Survived Monday! & My Plan for the Week!

Ugh Monday the word alone makes me shiver in disgust and I don't even have to work this particular Monday. The day started off like normal I zoned out drinking coffee after I got the kids up to get ready for school. I had spent probably a good 5 to 6 hours in total this past weekend on my shopping list and trying to get coupons together. I still went over my goal today because the Parmesan Chicken my family likes was on sale. I did my shopping though, got the bathroom clean and had lunch with Peter today before taking a nap because I didn't feel too good. The weather has been up and down in temperature and it has really been messing with my system.
After Brielle got home this afternoon we went and got Katherine and then came home and worked on homework and got that done before I started on dinner. Girls showered and did all their night time stuff, Pete messed around with the HDMI cables I had purchased him from 1SaleADay a few weeks ago and I did my dishes.
3 bags Birds Eye Steamed Veg. (1 corn & 2 broccoli)
1 box Frozen Garlic Texas Toast
Toll House Cookies
2 bottles Kraft BBQ Sauce
1 bag Beneful Dog Food
Chips Ahoy
2 16 ct. Kraft Singles
2 Suave Bodywash
Suave Professionals Shampoo
Suave Professionals Conditioner
Suave Deodorant
Minute Maid Orange Juice
3 boxes Parmesan Chicken
2ltr A&W Root beer
2ltr 7-Up
2 2ltrs Sunkist
3 boxes Hamburger Helper (Kroger Brand)
1 box Kroger brand spiral noodles
Gal. of 2% Milk
Loaf of Bread
5lbs of hamburger
Tennessee Pride 8 ct. Sausage Paddies
Doritos
Just For You Crest Kids Mouthwash
Kroger prepackaged roast beef lunch meat
2 Kroger brown gravy packet
1 Kroger meatloaf seasoning packet
6-pack 16 oz Coca-Cola
Kroger presliced mild Cheddar
Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Vanilla Coffee Creamer

Total after coupons and in store savings: $75.02

This Weeks Dinner Menu:
Breakfast for Dinner (Today)
Cheesy Chicken
Wednesday - Going out for Brielle's Birthday
Stroganoff Hamburger Helper
Spagetti w/Parmasane Chicken
Saturday - Pizza for birthday party
Meatloaf, mashpotatoes & gravy, corn

It's going to be a busy week with Brielle's birthday on Wednesday, my in-laws coming into town Wednesday or Thursday, the Scarcrow Festival on Saturday and Brielle's sleep over Saturday night. I'm going to try and hold onto my sanity over the course of this week and perhaps by Sunday I'll have time enough to prop up my feet with a glass of wine and pat myself on the back for surviving the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment