Monday, September 26, 2011

Super Weekend & Hopeful for the Week

Well sorry I didn't get my post in last week I was just very busy last Monday since I had a luncheon with the girls from work and I went to Sam's Club and ended up weighing and packaging 32 lbs of meat.
This past weekend we took advantage of the Smithsonian free museum day and all four of us went for $6 and went into a mobile star lab and then went on a coal miners tour. The kids enjoyed themselves and it was very educational. I also did a lot of crafts with the girls this weekend since our crafting projects were starting to build up because we could never find the time. It was a stressful week last week because I was sick and ended up coming home sick last Friday but the weekend made up for it and I'm hopeful for this week.
This week should be pretty standard other than I have to go into work today (Monday) which means I'm in a little bit of a rush right now because I still have to do my grocery shopping before I can go to work. I have a pretty small grocery list and I plan to stick to it because 1. there are really no sales to speak of and 2. I'm in a rush. Reason I have to work today is because there is no school Friday so I had to do the schedule shuffle to be able to cover the kids being home.
I did do some searching this morning for freebies and samples and posted what I found in my quick search on A Budget You Can Live With.

9/26 Menu
  • Tacos
  • Chicken Bake
  • Breakfast for Dinner
  • Spaghetti with Parmesan Chicken
  • Steaks & Burgers
  • Pizza
  • Hamburger Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment