Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF!

So I've had another hectic week with my only relief being that I've done well to hide in my office at work and get some paperwork and organizing done.

The hospital is gearing up and finally started the PC replacement so Peter has been at work most nights until 6:30 and even one night he was there until 9pm. During this week I've been trying to keep up with the house while having to get the kids and play the role of a single parent getting dinner done while helping with homework and the sad thing is this trend is going to continue for another month.

I was pretty productful this last weekend taking care of the sewing pile. This week I've also been good and have the laundry down to only two loads I need to fold and put away which is impressive because the laundry had ate my couch. I also succeeded on getting all my dishes caught up. I am hoping that tonight I can get onto the floors.

I had planned to get my free rental from Redbox yesterday but with how under the weather I have felt I got into work late and there just wouldn't have been anytime to watch it anyways with the family.

Tomorrow night the plan is to go see the fireworks the County is setting off at the park and we need to plan Brielle's 11th Birthday party that is coming up in a couple weeks. I'm hoping for an easy going weekend though Peter starts on-call tonight for the rest of the week so I'm not sure if it is really going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment