Monday, September 28, 2015

Busy Monday, September 28

To Do List
  • Write this Blog
  • Lunch with Peter
  • Make a menu with what's in the house
  • Clean up around the house
Menu
  • Monday - chicken and rice
  • Tuesday - Boneless Pork Roast with Garlic
  • Wednesday - Spaghetti
  • Thursday - chicken bake
  • Friday - Pizza
  • Saturday- To each their own (I'll be out of town so I'll be eating out)
  • Sunday - hamburger helper

This Week's 'To-Do' List

  • Tuesday 
    • Work
  • Wednesday
    • Work
    • Picture Day - Katherine
  • Thursday
    • Work
    • Katherine School Sock Hop
  • Friday
    • Take Brielle to school for Field Trip (5:30am)
    • Work
    • Pick up Brie
    • Brie - Sadie Hawkins
    • Stop by friend's house to take care of cat (morning & evening)
  • Saturday
    • Pokemon League
    • I will be in Louisville that afternoon-evening for the 5k Color Run
  • Sunday
    • Open?

Last Week

So got through all the appointments last week, ended working over my normal hours because of how meetings were falling and things for work. Brielle enjoyed her field trip and Sadie Hawkins. I got 2 sets of pillow case fabric cut and was working on the trial run of Brielle's costume trying to get it to work though thus far I'm not very happy with the design and have ran into a lot of hiccups along the way. I'm going to have to just bite the bullet though and start working on the actual costume though Halloween will be here soon! I ordered some new accessories for Katherine's costume thankfully it still fit her from last year.
Pretty much a whirlwind of stuff. We took one of Brielle & Katherine's friends to the 4-H event too so perhaps she will join the girls.
That's about it. Not very exciting. No pictures because I wasn't thinking about anything but surviving this week but I told myself I need to post because otherwise I'll never get back in the habit!

Hope everyone has a great week.

(I wrote this Monday but got pulled away before I could post. Ah life.)


No comments:

Post a Comment