Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another Sunday

I think out of all the days of the week I like Sunday the best. We don't worry about getting up early or the stress of trying to get everyone ready to go out the door to church but instead we enjoy our Sundays in the comfort of our own home. It's 9:40 in the morning, Katherine got me up at 8:30 to get her breakfast and help her turn on the TV quietly she was very concerned that it be quiet so that she didn't wake her sister up and I suppose it worked because Brielle and Peter are sound asleep this Sunday giving me some quiet time to go over sales and coupons while trying to figure out what we should eat this week.

I went back over the budget yesterday and I realized we had ate out way too often last month and it, along with some other items that couldn't be helped, destroyed this month's budget and we didn't save a dime infact we went pretty far into the red. I'm going to try and keep us on budget because next month will be a spendy month also with Brielle's birthday and Peter and I had already decided to have a pirate party next month so I'm going to have to start doing a lot of budgeting.

I was pretty disappointed with the sales this week at Krogers as they are the exact same as last weeks sales so I'm just getting together a list of the items I want that were out of stock last week and I'm going to see if I can reuse some coupons that they didn't collect up from me, if not it's not a big deal but I would like to know. I'm also going to go through my freezers and pantry and see what I can throw together from what I already have around the house. There's not a lot of things I can cut the funds on from the budget but food is one that I can sure try to.

Time to get on to the rest of my peaceful Sunday and perhaps get a few things done around the house so I don't feel stressed this work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment