Sunday, March 10, 2013

Go Fly A Kite

We had a very nice weekend weather-wise though Saturday was a bit rough for me because I didn't eat late into the day and that always throws me off with headaches and the like. You'd think would have learned by now.
Saturday we kicked the kids outside to play and I got two of my flower beds weeded. The girls had fun constructing things out of bricks and cardboard to play like an obstacle course with their remote control cars and even though it was in the low 60's we still aired out the house some.
I told myself today I'd get caught up on the house since I didn't yesterday between not feeling well, weeding, cooking out and family movie night but I didn't get to it today. Instead of cleaning we told the house to go fly a kite because that was what we were doing on this blustery day in our neighbors field.

















I hope everyone else had a great weekend! And remember the house will always be out there but times like this is what is really important!

No comments:

Post a Comment