Friday, March 15, 2013

It's My Birthday and I Can Snore If I Want To...

Not really... I wish I could snore but my husband kept me up all night with his snoring so I got about 4 hours of very interrupted rest which means I'm spending my birthday with a headache.... wonderful.

So what have I been up to this week... well a lot of work. I was able to catch a problem (that I didn't know was a problem) at work so I got lots of pats on the back and praise as it's given us time to order in the correct parts for a piping project.

I thought about going in Monday but instead I became determined to fix my paper shredder.


I then started working on a new craft and finished it up today. 

It didn't come out as well as I had hoped but it was my first time trying to make a burlap wreath. By the way burlap smells dead up like motor oil!
Just a quick check-in I think I wanted to write about something else but truthfully my head hurts so much that I can't think clearly.
I'm heading out to meet the ladies from work for my birthday lunch and then out to dinner with the family this evening. I was going to bake my cake but I think I'll cheat and pick one up instead. 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope your headache went away and you were able to have a wonderful birthday weekend. I love the wreath. Makes me think I really need to put something on our plain front door.

    ReplyDelete