Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Cleaning Challenge: W3/D3


canceled
I'm at work and was eating lunch and realized I didn't write one of these today nor even thought of something. 
If you are looking for an awkward task you might not have thought of before try cleaning out your clothes washer & dishwasher. 
Run a cycle through your machines with hot water and vinegar. (I prefer vinegar if you feel safe using bleach you are welcome to.) 
For the clothes washer be sure to remove where you put in fabric softener. If you are afraid to remove it or don't know how then add vinegar to that area also.
NOTE: Do not use vinegar and bleach in the same area! This is as dangerous as Bleach and Ammonia and should never be done. 

I can't promise I'll follow along today but this is definitely something on my 'to do' list.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, I haven't exactly been keeping up with these cleaning challenges like I wanted to do. However, I'm glad you posted about not using vinegar and bleach together because I'm the one who probably would have done that. I knew about Bleach and Ammonia but never stopped to consider what products acted like or contained ammonia.

    ReplyDelete