Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Cleaning Challenge: W3/D5


Did you wonder what happened to yesterday? Well I've been caught in other projects and trying to help out a recently displaced family which has ate up my time horrifically plus work. People always come before cleaning. You need to take care of you and yours but when it's the difference of helping another family get food or having clean baseboards the baseboards can wait.

That is until today! Yup is baseboards day I left the best for last. I don't think I mentioned baseboards... If I did then I sure didn't do mine! Of course these days  running between cleaning, house & helping folks out  I kind of just give a blank stare any more.

I actually didn't realize how bad my own baseboards are until this picture. Well this is the bathroom one so I should expect those to be bad with all the construction we did in there but it's not just scuffs I can't really make excuses.

I remember when I was a stay-at-home mom I used to go nuts sitting around the house so these got cleaned weekly. Now it's like yearly.

Serious YUCK! 



Have a happy and safe weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment