Sunday, November 11, 2012

Successful Birthday Party



I never did get the backyard cleaned up I was too stressed trying to get the kids' rooms taken care of and my house wasn't pristine, you wouldn't see it in any magazine but the party was a success and as far as I can tell all the children left tired and worn out from an afternoon of play. The adults got to talk and later in the evening we played video games together (yes we have an odd sort of friends they are like big kids and we love it).

I am very happy that I could help out a friend by offering up my home for their daughter to have her party. I pulled out my box o' birthday supplies so we had a banner and plates and even a fun table cover. It all went about as perfect as it could and I feel blessed to be given the opportunity to play a small role in it.

1 comment:

  1. Really great photos. I am glad that it turned out to be fabulous birthday party. At local Los Angeles venues I would also be hosting a fun party for my twin daughters. It was a fairy themed bash at some local Los Angeles venues. If you have any DIY party décor ideas then please share!

    ReplyDelete