Sunday, November 11, 2012

You have reached the number of Mom please leave a message after the beep

Beeeeeep

Mom took the day off today. My goal was to never get out of my nighty and to play video games and sit around all day! I succeeded!
Mom took the day off and things didn't burn down though it is almost 12 and I'm playing a bit of catch up.

Mom went back on duty when she went into the fridge and realized she forgot to freeze a 2 lb pork loin last week and it went bad! Thankfully it was sealed but I was so disappointed with myself. Peter came over and gave me a hug and said it was okay. So that made me start digging in the fridge. I normally make it a ruitine that at least once a week I go through clear out the little bits of left overs that didn't get ate well I found 3 containers that apparently found a good hiding spot and had taken on a new life of their own! My day off was over and this evening mom went back on duty by scrubbing out the fridge and then just working on general chores before the work/school week starts again tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Veterans Day so tell a Vet how much you appreciate them. It's a paid holiday for my work so I'll be trying to get shopping done and whatever other little things I can fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment