Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Cleaning Challenge: W2/D1


Well week 2. Truthfully I'll be catching up on placed I seemed to forget from week 1 also.
Horizontal places. Remember Horizontal is like a plate Vertical is like a window.

I covered my hanging shelves last week so on this first day my goal is the kitchen! Okay maybe not all of it. On top of the cabinets, getting things dusted and cleaned up. Do you get a grimy layer of stuff too like cooking grease has been floating through the air? I get it bad for some reason so I've taken to lining the tops of my kitchen cabinets with wax paper so it's easy to just pull up, toss and replace. Works like a charm.

I also hope to tackle the top of the fridge. I'm not sure how the top of the fridge is for anyone else but it's our, "No!" pile when you take away candy, toys, etc or you just have an ice tray you aren't planning to put back in the freezer. After awhile it gets pretty stacked and there is no telling what treasures I have up there and what junk has made its way up there too.

Be careful! Have fun! 

If you have any other helpful suggestions I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment