Friday, September 13, 2013

Make It From Scratch Challenge: Color Tinted Glass (Day 2)


So my make it from scratch day 2 is the challenge day 5... Yeah life has gotten busy I'll go through that later. My project is a simple one but I always really loved that pretty colored glass and old ball jars. Now this isn't as usable aka I wouldn't put water into it but I think it came out beautifully!


The glass up front is the one I stained the one in the back is the exact same type of jar! Pepperoncini jars because we go through a lot of those with pizza night once a week.
Here are all the pieces of glass with no purpose I found around my house. 2 jars and 2 candle holders in total.

I followed the directions over on this site I found on pinterest http://fancythatdesignhouse.com/colored-tinted-glass-jars/ .
Pretty simple from scratch craft but I did it and I'm proud of that.

2 out of 5 on the challenge... well it could have been 0 out of 5 so I'll call it a win for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment