Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Wrap Up

Well I survived Monday. I'm not exactly sure how I think by sheer force of will. I opened up the door late this morning to walk out to start my running around town and the heat and humidity hit me with such force there was nothing but determination that could have been my driving force to brave it.

Today's 'To-Do' List
  • Menu
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum
  • Organize Coupons
  • Clean/Put Away Pottery Wheel
  • Dust Livingroom
  • Drop off extra coupons
  • Pick-Up Cardboard
  • Return Katherine's Library Book
  • Take Brielle to Orthodontist  
  • Take Katherine for a Haircut
  • Finish 4-H Forms
  • Buy invitations for Brielle's Party & Fill out
  • *Additional I forgot to add to the original: Lunch with the Husband
I got everything except for the cardboard because the lady I was picking it up from had a death in the family so that was an understandable thing to reschedule. 

Do you know what this is?

Yup! It is an empty laundry basket and other than the clothes that were worn today & bath towels I am 100% caught up! Though I know that won't last long. 

And just to show I'm not fibbing...

Yup I got more clothes to put away but they are folded! I can't wait to get rid of the boxes to the side there but I am filling them with clothes we are getting ready to donate! Lots of 7/8s!

I also got my grocery shopping done. I got a lot more than I had planned to but a lot of it is restocking and a bunch will hit the freezer to hold us over for the next few months.

$70.83 - Kroger counts my savings or buying their stuff that was on sale & my coupons as $74.32
Brielle's orthodontist appointment went pretty well but they want to wait another 6 weeks to put in her platte spacer so the other appointment this week was canceled and two new appoints made for next month. 

Katherine got all of her points at school and brought home her mid-term report card and she got 3 A's and 1 B. Not bad though I think we can work on that B.

Katherine also has 2 tests this week. 1 tests is on latin terms and the other is over some of the states. 
We've been using flash/flip cards for the latin terms and mainly working on spelling for the state names because it is really quite difficult for the spelling impaired like my poor girl. So I pulled out my laminator because I was tired of going through paper and didn't want to print off any more maps. I purchased my laminator years ago and to this day am still glad I have it. A bit of dawn and a scrub brush and poof you have a clean sheet all over again. 


I'm looking at my kitchen right now thinking about how I made breaded pork and how the flour is going to set into concrete. I know I need to do the dishes but boy I'm tired. Eh I'll get a jackhammer out tomorrow. 

Hope everyone had a good Monday and good luck to you on the rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you in getting so much done! I have always sort of wanted a laminator. I have this thing for office supplies (sad, I know).

    ReplyDelete